Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dana's Bakery

I think the whole country is on a little bit of a macaron kick. 
First it was cupcakes, then cakeballs, and now macarons. 

Which is fine by me. I love macarons.

I don't know the difference in macaroon or macaron but I do know that they are yummy.

I've always wanted to try to make them but I know it can be super difficult.

So I just look at macaron pics and dream.

I found Dana's Bakery on instagram and started following her sometime last year.

The pics of her macarons literally make my mouth water.

I haven't tried them but they look amazing!

Dana's Bakery has had a lot of success and is now being sold in Dylan's Candy Bar in NYC. 

So I'm assuming they taste pretty good...

The flavors are just so unique. They sound delicious.

S'mores


Cookie Dough

Key Lime


Chocolate Covered Strawberry

YES PLEASE!

All of the macarons are gluten free and are made with almond flour.

Along with awesome flavors, Dana's bakery offers a "Macaron of the Month Club."
They are several different subscriptions for the club for you to choose from. Different price options.
I think it would be a great gift idea!


She's also offering discounts for Valentine's Day pre-orders.

The discounts END TOMORROW!

So you better jump to it macaron fans!

BUT if you want to get your favorite blogger a Valentine's Day present this would be a great idea.

And I don't mean Blair from Atlantic-Pacific. 

No comments:

Post a Comment