Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday's Must Have

I need a new pair of shades.

I've been obsessing over Kyle Richard's fabulous accessories lately and fell in love with her sunglasses.



I always love Kyle's choice of sunglasses but the Tom Ford "Miranda" pair are my absolute fave.

They have rose gold frames with brown lenses. The rose gold is so nice and pretty that I would feel like these sunglasses were pieces of jewelry. 

I have two pairs of shades that I usually wear.


My faux Prada sunglasses...




The faux Prada pair are fun and dressy at the same time. 

While my Ray-Bans are just easy and go well with most outfits.



I think a pair of the Tom Ford "Miranda" shades would be the perfect transition piece into Spring. 

I can just see them being the perfect finish to an all white Spring or Summer ensemble.

Maybe Kyle will invite me to Mauricio's B-day/White Party and I'll wear them there!

There are several brand new pairs on eBay with significantly lower prices but I'm too scared to purchase sunglasses online without trying them on. I've had bad experiences with that before.

I'll probably go to Sunglasses Hut or Solstice to try on the shades and make sure I know the correct style number.

Then, I will try eBay again before I make a final purchase.

Wish me luck!







No comments:

Post a Comment