Friday, January 25, 2013

5 Things I Love


Hating Loving this 10 minute arm work out video.
I started with 8 lb. weights and almost died.
Don't do that and you're good to do. 


Love this picture.
I took home one of my 7th grade class guinea pigs over Christmas break and then the entire summer break.
His name was Rodney.
This pic just cracks me up.
I told Cameron that anytime I'm about to go white girl crazy on you about something just show me this pic. 
I will die of laughter and not want to kill you anymore.


Freaking Homeland y'all.
Everybody is watching this show.
You need to join them!!


So I've moved on from obsessing over Goyards.
Now it's this Prada bag. LOVE. 


I would LOVE to be this girl for a little while...like this weekend.
I am seriously missing the beach. 



Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment