Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday's Must Have

Alright readers, I need your help.

One of my goals for 2013 is to take Susannah Styles to the next level.

I don't mean by just increasing the number of page views I get each day.

I want to focus more time on my posts and write about what my readers want to see.

SO...what do you want me to post about?

Recipes? Products? Outfits? House stuff? 

Gus?

Me?

Feel free to comment here or contact me through email: susannahstyles@gmail.com

I'm also on twitter: s_albriton
instagram: s_albriton

and...



Woop woop!

Creating a Facebook for my blog was a big, scary move for me.

But I did it! 

So if you could, please follow me on Facebook, twitter, instagram, or Pinterest.
Personally, I think you should follow me on all of them :)

Don't forget to contact me about what you want to see on Susannah Styles in 2013.

I'm so excited about this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment