Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday's Must Have

Embroylisse Lait-Creme Concentre

I received a small sample in my January Birch Box.

It is the best face lotion I have ever used.

It makes your skin feels so soft and moisturized. But not in a greasy way.

It's silky and smooth. 

I apply it before I put on my makeup and right before I go to bed. 

I already used up my sample and ordered a larger bottle. 

Here's what Birchbox has to say about it...

"Take a peek in any makeup artist’s kit and you’ll spy a well-loved tube of Embryolisse’s cult Lait-Crème Concentre. Since we’re just as picky as the pros, you’d better believe we’re fans too. This velvety moisturizer gives skin the ultimate silky finish, thanks to generous amounts of soothing shea butter and aloe vera. It’s rich without being heavy, and can be used on all skin types. Plus, it doubles as a makeup remover, post-shave soother, and baby cream. Who says beauty isn’t practical?"


I didn't know that it had so many other uses like removing make up and baby cream or that I can use it on my whole body. 

That's awesome.

It's also pretty reasonably priced for a fancy face lotion.

On Birchbox it's $16 for 30 ML.

But I got a bigger bottle of Amazon.





This is product is just so amazing for you skin and the price is SO low.

It's def become my fave skin care product at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment