Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday's Must Have


Mr. and Mrs. Mini Emergency Kit

One word to describe this little pouch of goodies, CRUNK. My mom gave me the gold one for Valentine's Day. I pulled this little nugget out two weekends ago to show my fellow bridesmaids. I can honestly say that they were shocked at how many things were able to fit easily into the kit. It really is amazing. The online pics don't do it justice.
One kit includes:
Hairspray, Clear Nail Polish, Nail Polish Remover, Emery Board, Lip Balm, Earring Backs, Clear Elastics, Sewing Kit, Double-Sided Tape, Stain Remover, Deodorant Towelette, Pain Reliever, Tampon, Breath Freshener, Dental Floss, and Adhesive Bandages.







They also make personalized versions for brides, grooms, bridesmaids, moms, and even cheerleaders. I think they would make the perfect bridesmaid gift or just a little happy!
The Hubs definitely needs the Hemergency or the Minimergency for Him Kit to keep in his car. Practical, useful, and there is a stache on the little tin it comes in. Gotta get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment