Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken

After a fabulous and relaxing weekend out of town, I didn't feel like cooking an elaborate meal. Truthfully, I wanted to order room service but sadly, that luxury did not come with our house. I decided on this recipe that I pinned a while ago to my Dinner Ideas board. It looked super easy and it is a Weight Watcher's recipe. Perfect! I need all the help I can get with bikini season practically here already. ugh.

-Easiest sauce ever-

Gus, hoping that I drop something.

Assembly line. Organization makes me smile.

Dipping chicken into the sauce.

 Coating with Cornflakes.

Finished Product.

I served the chicken with wild rice, sauteed squash, and a Sister Schubert roll (The Sister is my girl! Love her.)

Simple, tasty, somewhat healthy. Hubs (extremely picky eater) enjoyed it. Definitely adding this one to my repertoire.  

Check back tomorrow for a post about our amazing getaway weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment