Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday's Must Have

Halloween decorations

I don't have a ton of stuff for Halloween but I am trying to add a little more each year.

The first Halloween that we were married I spent about $50 on Halloween decor at Target.

Last year, I went to Kroger and Target the day AFTER Halloween and scored big time.

Target had reduced the prices of their decorations but Kroger was basically giving their stuff away for either 75-90% off or it was only a dollar.

Because I don't have a lot, this year I decided to focus on my kitchen table.




The skull on the left is a used bottle of Crystal Head Vodka. Love it! We have matching shot glasses in our freezer.


I love the creepy raven and owl too. Those were Kroger purchases. 

I used vases, candy corn, mini pumpkins, and gourds to decorate the living room.






It doesn't look like a haunted house now, but I can't wait to see how my house looks at Halloween in a few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment