Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday's Must Have









That is a big, fancy name for this awesome hair dryer.

I don't have super thick hair but I have a ton of hair on my head.

I had been using a Chi hair dryer and it took me at least 10 minutes to dry my hair.

My sister got me the T3 hair dryer for my birthday.

It takes me at the most 5 minutes to dry my hair

AND

that little contraption at the end of the dryer helps to blow it out straighter and with less frizz.

As Heather on the RHONYC would say "Hollllaaaa!!!"


Sally also gave me the diffuser attachment because she knows our hair will break off if we straighten it every day.


Highly recommend this for curly headed people!


I asked my sister Sally what she does to her to get her curls so light and smooth. 

Here is what she does and how I tried to copy her...

She starts with damp hair and adds Aveda Be Curly 


Sorry about the pics! Cam wasn't around to help me.






 Then she flips her entire head over and diffuses her hair upside down.

Next, she flips her hair back over and finishes with a little Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray.


I flipped my hair back over and went back through with a small curling iron to fix the crazy curls around my face.



I highly recommend the T3 Bespoke hair dryer! It's SO fast, super light weight, and does a fabulous job!

Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment