Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I Want Wednesday

I really want to step up my arm party "game".

Some fun stuff but also some serious glam pieces...

A certain jewelry store that I am particularly fond of MAY be picking up Michele Watches soon. 
Fine by me!

So...just in case...I went ahead and picked out a few of my faves.


Michele Deco Day Diamond Tri-Tone, Diamond Dial


Michele Deco 16 Two-Tone, Diamond Dial

I want my new and improved arm party to have a good mix of glam and hippie. So I want to add in some of  these.





Obviously, the previous one would not be an everyday thing. But I LOVE IT.






And back to
 glam...





Alwand Vahan bracelet from the Love Knot Collection.


Carter Love Bracelets.
My dream.

Seriously, who doesn't want a Cartier Love Bracelet?

Every arm party needs a little Cartier.




No comments:

Post a Comment