Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday's Must Have

Summer Hair

I am in need of a hair color update.

For the last two years, I have been going to Kez at Noggin Salon in Ridgeland for my cut & color. KEZ IS AMAZING. Not only does she give me blonde hair that looks pretty natural (Yeah, in REAL life my hair is almost black) but she got my hair to grow past my shoulders. I have been trying to grow my hair out since a different hairdresser hacked it off when I was in tenth grade. Thanks for fixing me Kez!

Back to my hair color...

I get full highlights in three different colors. Two shades of blonde and one shade of brown. 
It lasts for 5-7 weeks usually. Most of the time, I am back in the salon by week 5 because I love for my hair to be bright blonde. I don't do dulll.

Check out my About Me page to see what my hair looks like now.

So here is my predicament.

It's pretty expensive and time consuming to go in every 5 weeks and get my hair highlighted. 

Would it be less expensive to just dye all of my hair?

Would it look OK if I dyed my entire hair one color?

Like this...



because Kez can totally make me look like Kate Hudson, right?

Sad Day. No she can't. But the hair will do. 

I'm thinking of asking her what she thinks of a little strawberry added to it?




What do Y'ALL think?

Is it cheaper to dye it all one color?

Will it look OK?

Should I try the strawberry thing?

Help me out here.

I just want to be like this girl all summer long.

Awesome hair, long limbs, pretty tiled pool, and surrounded by good looking foliage. She needs a better chair though.


Happy Memorial Day Everyone!!
Thanks to everyone in the U.S. Armed Forces for the amazing and difficult job they do!
God Bless all of the soldiers that gave their lives so that we could live freely!



No comments:

Post a Comment