I debated on whether or not to even post this recipe because it is so easy.
You are basically making a salad dressing, chopping some veggies, and toasting some yummy, crunchy things.
Here's what you need for the salad:
Chopped Romaine Lettuce
Chopped Green Onion
You can basically add whatever you want to this salad.
1. In a bowl, combine the chopped romaine, green onion, and brocolli.
2. In a skillet, melt a tablespoon or two of butter.
3. Crumble up the uncooked ramen noodles and add them to the skillet. You may want to put the ramen in a ziploc and smash it up that way. Add the sliced almonds and walnuts to the skillet as well. Toast them until lightly brown and crispy.
Do not burn them! It ruins the entire taste of the salad.
4. Cut up a few strips of grilled chicken and add to the bowl.
5. Top with the toasted ramen and nuts.
For the dressing:
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
I combined all of these ingredients in a old but clean jar I saved a while ago.
Just shake it up!
REALLY shake it up!
Make sure the sugar isn't sticking to the bottom. Take a large spoon and drizzle a couple of spoonfuls on top of the salad.