Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Novogratz

I want to be one of the Novogratz.
Specifically, one of their children.

If you don't know their full story, definitely click the link above and check them out!

photo courtesy of iVillage


They are sorta weird and quirky but insanely cool people.

2 parents who are designers and 7 kids run around who are gorgeous, unique and full of personality.

One King's Lane describes them...

"When husband-and-wife design team Cortney and Robert Novogratz (“The Novogratz”) develop and design properties, every detail is considered and executed with taste, confidence, and an eye for luxury. Their second book, Home by Novogratz,comes out in October, and their TV series of the same name just kicked off its second season on HGTV. Their first collaboration with CB2, The Family Rug, is on sale now, with more products slated to hi the market in October."


I first discovered them on their Bravo TV show. duh.

Now they have a really great show on HGTV.
I watched the entire first season when I had hernia surgery last fall. 

Yes. I'm an old woman who had hernia surgery.

Anyways, back to the Novogratz!

I love this family. I love people who name their kids crazy @$$ names.
The Novogratz children are named: 

Wolfgang
Bellamy
Tallulah
Breaker
Five
Holleder
Major

Crazy & I love it!

The show is great. Their family is AMAZING. But their taste and design sense are OUT OF THIS WORLD.

Their much anticipated FAMILY rug (pictured above) is available for sale here on CB2.

Here are my fave pics from their sale on One King's Lane now:








Vintage Pennants, Collection of 26

How adorable would these be in a boys' room?
Or how manly they could be in study, office, or man cave?


Obsessed with an over sized Jack.
I gave my sister-in-law one to put in my nephew Jack's nursery when he was born.
But wouldn't it look great on a coffee table or on a book shelf?


With their traditional, old school glamour combined with the pop of blue color, these would be the perfect addition to any bar cart.



They frequently use pieces of artist/their personal friend Anne Carrington's work.
Love her stuff.

Be sure to check out the Novogratz sale on One King's Lane and the second season of their show on HGTV.

I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment