Friday, August 3, 2012

5 Things I Love


LOVE THIS GIRL!
Had the best time at her wedding and parties last weekend
I also LOVE that Matt Burdine and I ended the weekend with a little late night/early morning yoga
Wild weekend my friends...


I love mixing cheap and expensive accessories.
fake Prada Baroque sunglasses and very real Oscar Heyman earrings borrowed from Albriton's...
have to laugh at that combo.
Those sunglasses were $10 in Piedmont Park.
The earrings...well they are much more. 


Love some Spice Girls.
CANNOT WAIT for the closing ceremony of the Olympics!
#spiceupyourlife


Love our overflowing koozie drawer.
Yes people, those are koozies. 
I still don't know what the F a huggie is.
Sorry Mississippi friends.


Thanks for the pic Beth!

I love how the earrings I made for Julia's bridal party turned out...#obsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment