Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cape it up


Untitled #9

Black with white detail/Off the shoulder striped poncho/Purple wool cape
Green plaid poncho/Faux fur jacket/Black and white plaid poncho/Printed cape


Y'all. I want a cape.

I know that the fur jacket is not technically a cape or poncho but I do not care.

I also know it's a bazillion degrees outside and I am already thinking about my fall wardrobe.

They are loose, comfy, and can be dressed up or down.

You can wear them anywhere.
Grocery Store, Football Games, Out to dinner...

AND...

You can wear them with a lot of different things

For instance, I plan on wearing my hypothetical poncho with leather leggings and ankle boots.

For a more casual look, you could wear jeans and flats or flat boots.

This look is PERFECT for the holidays when my pants are usually a BIT lot too tight :)

Just throw on a cape or poncho and unbutton your pants.

Voila!




No comments:

Post a Comment