Sunday, August 26, 2012

Monday's Must Have

I recently had my first gel manicure and fell in love.
I will never go back to getting regular manicures.
I am SO rough on my hands.
But the gel manicure lasted a full two weeks.
LOVE.

While the gel manicure was more expensive than a regular mani, it was so, so worth it!
I just can't spend that much money on a mani every two weeks.

 I walked into Sephora yesterday to buy a few last minutes things for our trip this week.
I was so shocked to see their new and HUGE nail kiosk in the middle of the store.
Way more polish, more brands, tons of cool tools and crazy colors. 
I thought I was in Heaven.

It got even better when I laid my eyes on this little wonder.


WHAT?!?

At first I was like Britney at the 1:14 mark on this video.

Ignore the title, I am sure she's just "exhausted and dehydrated."


Where have I been!?!?

I know it's $160. But I know I will get my money's worth.

Look at all of the awesome stuff the "system" includes...

Base Coat
Top Coat
Gel Colour
gelshine LED light
25 Nail Pads
3 Removal Nail Wraps
Nail Cleanser
Buffing Block
Nail & Gel Colour Remover
Brush-On Cuticle Oil
Cuticle Pusher
3 sets of Gloves
Instructions, of course


That's pretty much everything you would need to start your own at-home nail studio!


This product received 4.7 out of 5 stars on Sephora's reviews.
I read a lot of them and it seems like it's easy to use and lasts a long time but there are not enough color options.

My birthday is coming up so please feel free to get this for me :)







BTW this is my 100th blog post
I can't believe it went by this quickly! 
Thank you to EVERYONE who reads my blog and supports this little outlet of mine.
 It means more to me than you will EVER know!
This blog has been such a great thing for me.
I hope you will continue to enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment