Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Busy Busy

Sorry for my lack of blogging this week. Last weekend was too much fun and we are SO worn out! We laid around most of yesterday because it was Cam's day off for this week. The house is still a wreck because of all the work that we had done before we left last week. But today I am unpacking, washing, and cleaning everything that we took to Athens and ALL of the things we brought back. We drove back with a car packed full of potted plants, 5 Rubbermaid containers of serving pieces and linens that my mom is giving me, our framed Pucci scarf, a large box of cookbooks from my grandmother (Thanks Granny!), the dogs were in there somewhere too, and all of our Easter goodies. We hit the jackpot this year as far as Easter baskets go. Thanks Mama! I'll post more details about the trip later this week. Here are some of my favorite pics from Easter weekend.












No comments:

Post a Comment