Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday's Must Have

So obsessed with this thing!

It makes grilling easier, faster, and cleaner.

Alright! Sounds good to me.


Spray a little Grilling Pam, drizzle some olive oil, OR melt a piece of butter on it and you're ready to grill. 


I've done chicken, pork chops, hot dogs, and veggies so far. 

Everything has turned out really, really great.

I love the char that it leaves on meat. Mmmmm.

Best part about this pan is that is DISHWASHER SAFE.

Best news ever!

I'm not big on hand washing. 

It has definitely made grilling easier for me during these colder months.

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Or better yet, send me grilling recipes!




PS

Can't believe it's April and the Easter Bunny just came and went. I feel like it was just time for Santa Claus. 

Anyways...

Happy Monday everybody! Hope y'all had a great Easter!

We are driving back from Florida today.

Bummmmmmmerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 



No comments:

Post a Comment