Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday's Must Have - Fashion Star's Hunter Bell

Girl Crush - Hunter Bell should be the name of this post.

I am obsessed with her.


Like completely obsessed.

I possibly added the name Hunter to my girl baby name list on my iPhone.

She's southern - from Florence, South Carolina

She's tiny - I looove little, itty bitty, skinny girls. 

ADULT skinny girls not children. 
Always want what you can't have.

She's an amazing designer on NBC's the Fashion Star.

She's doing very well!!

My mom turned me onto that show and I am really enjoying this season. 

Last weeks episode was intense. Almost killed me. 


Here are some of my fave Hunter Dixon by Hunter Bell pieces...



I have a love-hate relationship with Courtney Kerr. Right now I am loving her and I am DYING over this jumpsuit.

I need it now!!


Tulip Dress. LOVE. I'd literally wear it everywhere. 


I'll also take the Temple Skirt.

I can think of so many different ways to wear this skirt for all sorts of occasions.



So go check out Hunter! ASAP! She's fab.



Pinterest, Twitter, Insta.






No comments:

Post a Comment