Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday's Must Have - New Fave Beauty Products

1. Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner 


I have successfully made the transition from pencil eyeliner to liquid eyeliner. Woohoo!

I am very, very pleased!

I have tried several different liquid eyeliners and types of wands, brushes, to apply it with. 

This product is BY FAR the best.

It is so easy to apply and lasts all day long.

You hold this eyeliner like a pen or pencil. It makes application so much easier for me.


This video and a lot of practice also helped me get used to liquid eyeliner.

Now I'm in love with it!




I don't typically have dry skin except for my legs. Especially during the winter after I shave.

I love using Cetaphil after showering or bathing but this stuff helps you out before you even get out of the shower.


I received a sample in my March Birchbox and could not wait to try it. 

I shaved my legs on Saturday using this product. 

You don't have to use a lot. It goes on like a lotion not like foam or shaving cream. 

After I dried off, my legs were SO soft. 

They are still SO soft.

I think it has also helped keep stubble from growing back on my legs too.

I really enjoyed this product and will definitely be ordering more before summer.  

I have never used anything similar to this before so I'm pretty obsessed.

I think you will be too.




No comments:

Post a Comment