Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Gypsy Sisters on TLC

It's really hard to write a post on something when you are left speechless after viewing it.

Case in point...

Gypsy Sisters on TLC

Seriously y'all...

I don't even know where to start...

Try combining Honey Boo Boo, Real Housewives of New Jersey, Intervention, and every other insane reality TV show out there. 

In the preview alone, these people look absolutely out of their minds.

Motoroil as a tanning lotion?

Gypsy Mellie acting like Lindsey Lohan?

I mean I'm all about having fun but that girl needs to be in a cage.

They literally beat the he!! out of people on the sidewalk in the middle of the day!

Don't even get me started on how they dress.

DEAR GOD HELP THEM.

But you know I'll be watching those crazies!

I'm picking Kayla as my fave. 

#gypsysisters


No comments:

Post a Comment