Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine's Trip


Cameron surprised me with a Valentine trip to Stone Mountain and then to my hometown to visit my family.

So sweet and thoughtful.


We got to Stone Mountain a little after lunch. 


We ate lunch overlooking the mountain and then decided to take the gondola ride to the top. 










We ended the day with drinks and appetizers at the hotel. 


The next day we ate breakfast and got in the car. Waycross bound!


We got to Waycross that afternoon.

I LOVED BEING HOME. 


My parents are doing a little redecorating. Love the photo wall.


My favorite piece of the renovation is this amazing built in.

 It totally transforms the room. 


Gorgeous.



My nephew is precious.
 

We ended the weekend with a pasta night. 
Love my mom's "Italian" decor.



It was a short trip but it was oh-so sweet.

Much needed.

Can't wait to go back again for Easter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment