Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fabulous Finds at Old Navy and Target

Untitled #33



Once again, I'm having awesome luck at Old Navy and Target.

I got all three tops and the dress from Old Navy.

They recently got in spring colors of their very popular Oxford shirts.

I got black and neon yellow-y/green.

I already have a neon pink one that I wear all the time.

I plan on wearing the polka dot denim top with a lot of colored jeans in the spring.

An Old Navy sales person told me that their jeans will be going on sale on Thursday.

They have great colors for spring in right now.

There was a periwinkle pair that I was obsessed with but my legs aren't exactly ready for bright colors. Don't want to draw attention to them.

I got the polka dot dress a few weeks ago but hadn't worn it because I thought it needed to be belted.

 Target has always has a great selection of belts. I found the neon belt and thought it would be perfect with the Old Navy polka dot dress.

I have never had a pair of nude pumps but they have become a required staple.

I found this pair at Target and my problem was solved!

I love that I have bought a few basics that will carry me through the end of winter and the crazy weather we've been having in the South lately.

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment