Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wild about Old Navy

Untitled #12



1/2/3/4/5/6/7


Old Navy is really stepping up their game. For years I wouldn't even bother going in there. Now it's almost one stop shopping.

I scored big time on basics this week at Old Navy.

I got a few pieces that I can mix, match, and layer with other pieces.

You HAVE to check out the Rockstar Super Skinny Jeans.

They are regularly $34.94 but they are marked down to $19.

They are SUPER skinny though.
If you are ordering online, I would order your normal pants size and then another pair a size up just to be safe.

Def try them on if you are shopping in the store.

Also, I did not purchase the leopard tunic but I got in the cardigan version which is not available online instead.
Super cute though.

So happy to have a few basics for this beautiful fall weather.

Even though it almost got up to 90 degrees yesterday, I am choosing to ignore that.

No comments:

Post a Comment