Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bradley Gordon

Bradley Gordon's was hands-down my favorite artist at the Double Decker Arts Festival in Oxford. 
His work is eye catching and very bold.
I was literally drawn to it from across the Square.

All of his paintings are truly beautiful. 

According to his website, he was born in Clarksdale, graduated from Ole Miss (Hotty Toddy Bradley!), and was a resident artist in Taichung City, Taiwan. He now lives in Oxford.

Sounds like a cool guy. 

His subjects are not usually ones that I would want hanging on my wall...

But I would be VERY happy to have a piece of his work in my home!

Especially the black lab painting or the one that looks like Bambi. 


Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!



Saw this one or a similar piece in person.
Absolutely gorgeous.
The peacock just happens to be the unofficial symbol of my fave band the String Cheese Incident :)


Love the Lab painting.
Wonder if he would paint Gus?



Love. Love. Love.

Here's a link to his Facebook.

I love supporting someone local and I hope you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment