Friday, June 22, 2012

5 Things I Love



Love.
If Fancy Nancy had been around when I was little, I would have been obsessed.
I'm looking for a gift for my niece who is turning one soon. Is Fancy Nancy "too old" for? 


I know, I know EVERYONE has seen Blair from Atlantic-Pacific wearing this Tibi dress.
But I LOVE IT and can picture myself wearing it.
I can also picture Cam's face if he got a bill for about $700 for ONE dress.
Not loving that.


Truthfully, I love everything about her. 
See that ring?





My husband and I have decided to start playing tennis. 
Step one: Get this Kate Spade "Make a Raquet" bag!



I have been loving our new patio. Perfect for reading on summer evenings.
I'm on the third Fifty Shades of Grey book and this is how I feel about myself...


I am ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment