Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday's Must Have - Last Minute Decorating



I saw this DIY posted on i suwanee last week and just had to share.

It's too cute and too easy to not know about.



Be sure to check out P.S.- I made this... 


Another great idea that my mom saw on the Amelia Island Tour of Homes was to take a family Christmas photo every year and shrink the photo to a small size. Print and then mix or tie the photos onto garland on a mantle or staircase. 

You could also use Christmas cards to save time and money. 




1/2

I think adding your child's pictures with Santa to the garland each would be too sweet.

Your family & kids will be able to see how much they've grown and changed over the years.

I adore the idea. 

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment