Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday's Must Have - My New Venture

1. Closet Reinvention

Ever feel like you have a closet full of clothes but nothing you WANT to wear?

I would LOVE to help you!

I've recently started assisting friends and family in the organizing and analyzing of their closets.
I go through your current clothing and accessories and then determine with you what items should be kept,  thrown away, donated, sold, and suggest what you may need to purchase to update or enhance your wardrobe. 

I will go through and make outfits out of your current clothing and accessories or with the new pieces that you have purchased. I can also help you plan outfits for upcoming events or vacations. 



2. Personal Shopping

Need a gift for a person that's hard to buy for? 
Need a new outfit for an event or just some items to freshen up your look? 
Want help tackling your Christmas list? 

Let me help you!

I can work within your budget via email, in store with you, or I can bring the clothing to you!

Sometimes having another person's opinion can make finding the perfect gift or outfit so much easier!

I can go shopping for you just to spruce up your everyday wardrobe.



I seriously love to do this and would be so happy to help you!
Please message me for pricing and more details.


I look forward to working with you!
susannahstyles@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment