Thursday, November 1, 2012

Girl Crush - Julia of Gal Meets Glam







How cute it she?


I'm obsessed with her hair.




She even makes a topsy tail look amazing! Am I the only one who remembers a topsy tail


I'm thinking about taking the previous pic to my hair stylist to see if she thinks I could pull off Julia's hair color.

Besides her to-die-for style, I really love the videos on her blog.


Here are my faves:


"How to use a clipless curling iron"




"Makeup Tutorial"




So yes, I am currently obsessing over Julia and her blog.

I read that she uses Latisse, so I am def looking into that!

I have also added her favorite lipsticks and a clipless curling iron to my wishlist! 



I love how versatile her look can be with the addition of a few low lights or highlights and changing her lipstick.

She's just the cutest.


Be sure to check out Julia and her fab blog Gal Meets Glam

and another fave of mine, her online boutique The Glam Shop 


No comments:

Post a Comment