Friday, August 23, 2013

Are you Ready?

College Football is less than a week away.

I am ALMOST ready.


I'm super excited about the football party we're hosting, going to Oxford for games (cute clothes!!), and watching the Rebels have the most amazing season ever.
 (Optimism) 

But other than that I am NOT ready for football season. 

Here is why:

I'm WAY too competitive and get way to involved in Ole Miss football. 
It can be a stressful time. Ask my mother-in-law. You can find her pacing inside Vaught-Hemingway Stadium during most games. 

and

My sweet husband, Cameron watches every random college team on TV as long as they're playing football.

Goodbye Cameron. See you after football season. I'll be watching Bravo and the ID channel if you need me.  I love you and I know you love me.


Although, I am not sure where his beloved Rebels fit into our love scale. 

joking...kinda





I have a hodgepodge of Rebel stuff that I am trying to make work for a little football party we are hosting. 


I still need to pick up a few more things before the party.

But I did pick up these cute little Mississippi cups from Fresh Ink in Jackson. Can't wait to use them!


Hotty Toddy Rebel fans!

Hoping for an awesome season. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for reading and good luck to your team of choice! 





Unless they're playing Ole Miss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment