Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Kitchen Shower


I've mentioned several times that I am one of the hostesses for a shower at my house this Saturday afternoon.

It's for a very, dear friend of mine.
 I am just THRILLED to be able to do this for her and meet all of her sweet friends along the way. 

We used Flair by Mary Margaret Thiel for the invitations.
She is so reasonably priced, creative, and SO very nice to work with!
She also designed my blog.



As you can see, it's a kitchen shower so I thought I would share a little of my inspiration for the party. Thanks to all of the hostesses for helping so much! I really haven't had to do much except get my house ready. 

I've hired Au Courant Floral to do the flowers and I couldn't be more excited to see what they create!

Here are a couple of pics of their fabulous work.

Love!






UM yeah! That's in a grove tent. 
Pretty amazing.


I ordered a pretty runner from Etsy. These are a few that I liked.


from Etsy


also from Etsy



I've also ordered coordinating napkins from Caspari. Here are my faves...


I'll be sure to take a bunch of pics at the party so you can see how it all came together!
I don't want to give away too much ahead of time and spoil the fun for the Bride.


No comments:

Post a Comment